Designing with the best lighting technology for an improved built environment.
2020 LED provides comprehensive lighting solutions for a wide variety of commercial uses including offices, education, health care, hospitality, industrial, and agriculture. Our collaborative process enables us to investigate key design factors and technology options before deciding on the approach that provides the best fit for your specific project.
Our understanding of energy efficiency incentive programs results in optimizing of rebates for our clients, while delivering higher performance (efficacy, efficiency, and control) than traditional lighting systems. Up to 70% of the total LED lighting cost can be paid by utility rebates.
2020 Net Zero Energy, LLC, doing business as 2020 LED, was formed by 2020 ENGINEERING, Inc. in 2012 to deliver efficient and healthy lighting solutions. 2020 ENGINEERING has been providing innovative and sustainable professional engineering services since 1995.
LED light mimics natural light, improving workplace, health care, and learning environments
- Light spectrum color choices – options range from warm to cool to bright in each tunable fixture
- Spectrally enhanced lighting in schools, health care, offices and other learning/working environments has been found to provide:
- reduced stress and anxiety
- improved health and energy
- increased performance and academic achievement
- Save money on utility bills - Life cycle cost benefits include decreased energy consumption, reduced demand on power grid with lower demand charges, and reduced maintenance expense due to the long life of LEDs.
- Dimmable and adjustable light color controls - increases occupant comfort and brain health
- Adjustable task lighting – individual control provides user satisfaction
- No hazardous mercury, cadmium, lead or PCBs - improves indoor environmental quality
- No UV radiation – will not damage fabrics, artwork or stored food
- No flicker – eliminates seizures, stress and headaches for sensitive occupants
- Unbreakable plastic, non glass parts – safety for occupants & maintenance staff
2020 LED provides Design-Build lighting installation or retrofits as a general contractor.Our designers, energy managers, professional engineers and electricians provide complete LED lighting service including:
Powered by a lifelong commitment to innovation and collaboration.
Mark is a professional engineer, author, inventor and the founder and director of 2020 ENGINEERING and 2020 Net Zero Energy (dba 2020 LED). Since 1995, 2020 ENGINEERING has been at the forefront of the research and development of sustainable methods, systems, and infrastructures that reduce capital and operating costs, recycle and reduce material consumption and waste, restore and protect ecological systems, and create and maintain healthy communities.
Mark was a Founding Board Member of the International Living Future Institute (ILFI created the Living Building Challenge) and is a current board member of the Cascadia Green Building Council. Mark is a member of the Human Centric Lighting Committee and has over 30 years of engineering design and construction experience.
Let us know how we can help.